Feeling Hung Up for the Holidays? (The Constipation Conundrum)
Recently, MANY people have confided to me that they are experiencing extreme constipation. (That’s right! YOU are NOT the only one!!) Some are taking frightening amounts of laxatives in addition to prunes, milk of magnesia, suppositories, etc… This can be a dangerous situation and yet it is a condition that few of us feel any level of comfort discussing. That said, I want to share a remedy I learned from my favorite juice lady in Peru. She specializes in natural remedies and I can vouch for the effectiveness of this one in particular!
1. First thing in the morning, before eating or doing anything, mix 1 teaspoon of baking soda and 1 teaspoon of Epsom salts in a glass of hot water and drink it all at once. (The Epsom salts contains magnesium, which you need to have in your system!)
2. Next, mix 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 2 tablespoons of flax seed oil, 1 tablespoon of molasses, the juice from 1 whole lime and a cup of aloe vera juice. Drink this about 15 minutes AFTER drinking the Epsom salts.
3. Wait 20-30 minutes while sipping on as much water, tea or coffee as possible in order to keep yourself super hydrated.
4. Then drink a cup of plain kefir.
Do this every day until you become “regular” again.
Other helpful supplements are:
• Yeast Fighters, produced by Twin Labs
• Stay Calm, an anti-stress drink that restores healthy magnesium levels, produced by Natural Vitality.
• Miso soup
Holding Onto “Crap” in Your Energetic Field?
There are several reasons, energetically, emotionally, and spiritually for which you may be experiencing “Hung Chow”. Here are several areas in your life to examine:
• “No Crap!” Are you engaged in stubborn resistance to working on a problem or are you refusing to relate to it? Are you slowing things down or stalling on something that you need to face? Stuck in the past? Are you controlled by poverty consciousness? Do you find yourself holding on to conservative patriarchal ideas?
• “No Way!” Are you experiencing a phase or situation in which you are self-suppressing, withholding, resentful and self-contained? Do you feel a lack of trust resulting in anxiety and fearfulness?
• “Grit and Bear it!” Perhaps you are in a situation where nothing good will come of it, but you keep trudging on without saying anything about it? You may feel stuck in patterns of the past and experience those patterns as absolute, unchangeable fixtures in your existence. This is typical of the Defeatist mentality.
• “Hanging On” Are you holding onto “old ways” that are no longer relevant? This is often accompanied with pessimism and cynicism, feeling unloved, rejected and persecuted, as well as deeply distrustful and disgusted.
• “Holding Back” Are you exercising excessive self-control and fear of letting go? This could manifest in fear of falling in love, fear of losing touch with reality, losing consciousness, fear of being rejected or of being abandoned, fear of being taken advantage of, fear of loss of support, fear of loss of self, fear of running amok and/or of being annihilated.
In general, all of these have to do with allowing things to “flow” and releasing what no longer serves you. Many of these behaviors and responses are learned or conditioned responses we pick up from our families as children. Once you recognize the contributing factors, you are in a position to clear it!
Come see me for a healing session and/or some life coaching! Contact me by email at email@example.com or by phone at (615)848-8574 to schedule your healing session.http://nashvilleenergyhealer.com/testimonials/